Monday, January 4, 2010

The best laid plans / Happy New Year

Sigh, just when I thought up I'd pick up bloging if not just for the sake of 'hearing' myself talk, my work piled up to such heights that I had to put it in overtime for a full month just to be able to finish .... most of it .... in the nick of time. The fact that one of my motto's is "Don't stand if you can sit down, don't sit down if you can lie down." should tell you something about how much I enjoyed that.

Also I honestly have to admit that this blogging is costing me WAAAAAAAaaaaayyyyy more time then I had figured it would. This further compounded by the fact that I'm a grade-A nitpicker so my posts, even as they are, take a considerable amount of time so I haven't nearly posted as much as I had intended. I wish I could say I'll improve on at least the number of postings, but the fact of the matter is that, again, it's going to be very busy at work for me, but at least I'll try and make more of an effort.

Furthermore I think that next to making an introductionary post of a series ..... and if all goes well a final grading post .... I might take a shot of following a series reporting on most, if not each, episode.

Well, enough of my whining and let me wish you a belated, but still meant, happy New Year and may only good things come your way. And just for my own amusement a cutesy xxx-mass ? picture.

3 Naruto babes in x-mass outfits

0 comments:

Post a Comment